Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spinach Chicken and Pasta Salad

Thanks for letting me sneak in on this fun site! I am a neighbor to the Williams and we are so glad to have the them in our neighborhood!!
My daughter in- law made this salad for our get together and I couldn't get enough. It makes a big amount so you could cut it in half. Enjoy, Crisanne Black

Spinach Chicken and Pasta Salad
16 oz bowtie pasta cooked
11/2 bags fresh baby spinach
2 cans mandarin oranges drained
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup sesame seeds
2 cups cooked chopped chicken(I use canned from Sams)
1 6 oz bag craisins
2 cups chopped green onions
6 oz honey roasted peanuts

Mix dressing and marinade cooked pasta in it for 2 hours or longer.
Add rest of ingredients, toss and enjoy!!
Dressing
1 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup white vinegar
1/2 t. salt
2/3 cup teriyaki sauce
6 TBS sugar
1/2t black pepper

No comments: