Monday, October 25, 2010

~Super Easy PuMpKin Chocolate Chip Cookies~ Sylvia Brindley

These are so good and SO easy, my kids love them. I made this double batch for my Young Women the other night.

1 15oz. can PuMpKiN
1 Spice Cake mix (dry)
1 Bag mini Chocolate Chips

Combine the cake mix with the pumpkin, mix until well blended. Stir in choc. chips.
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon out onto lightly greased cookie sheet, depending on size, bake 10-12min, or until they spring back when touched. That's it! YUMMY!

4 comments:

KM said...

I can't wait to try these. I will have to post my pumpkin bars recipe too. I just love the fall!

Alan and Mindee said...

We love pumpkin cookies to! These look delish!

Mike and Lisa said...

Love these. So Easy. So Good!

Grandma Linda said...

What yummy cookies this time of year. You are such a good cook, Sylvia. Thanks for the recipe.