Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Crazy Chocolate Caramel Cookies - Mindee

I made these the other day from the "Best of the Best from UTAH Cookbook" that my sisters gave to me as a B-Day gift. I thought they were delicious and will make them again!!!

1 (181/2 oz.) package chocolate cake mix ( I used German)
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs, slightly beaten
Rolo Candies

Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Blend well. Place a Rolo candy in the center of a piece of dough. Roll the dough in a ball around the Rolo. Place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool 1 minute and remove from cookie sheet. Makes 4 dozen cookies.

I did add about a 1/2 cup chopped walnuts to this and loved it!

1 comment:

Sundee said...

These sound so good. I am going to have to make some for my kids.