Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Basic Cookies - Mindee W.

My visiting teacher Connie made these cookies for me and they were yummy! I have since made them a few times. I love this recipe because you can basically make whatever cookie your in the mood for. If you like more of a soft cookie you will enjoy these.

Cream Together:
1 small pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter, softened

Add:
2 1/4 cups flour (Connie suggested only 2 cups which I did)
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt

Blend all ingredients. Roll balls in granulated sugar and bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.

For Snickerdoodles:
Just roll balls in to cinnamon sugar

For Chocolate Chip Cookies:
add: 1 pkg. chocolate chips
1 cup walnuts or pecans (optional)

For Macadamia Cookies:
add: 1 pkg. white chips
1 cup macadamia nuts
1 cup coconut (optional)

For Chocolaty Chocolate Chip Cookies:
add: 1 pkg. chocolate instant pudding instead of vanilla
1 pkg. chocolate chips

Last time I made these cookies I did half snickerdoodles and half chocolate chip cookies.

2 comments:

Our Favorite Recipies said...

These cookies are so yummy. Thanks for posting this recipe. I can't wait to make them.
Cindee

Frischknecht Family said...

Can't wait to try them tonight.
Thanks for posting so many Good Recipes
Brittany